Day 41

Day 41. Russ Cox and Marty Kelley have given this story a real feeling of 80's nostalgia. So why not build upon that. All I know is the car they designed pulls at my heartstrings. When I was a kid growing up in the '60s there was this show on TV called Supercar. It didn't last many seasons, not many shows did back then, but the car in the show was spectacular. Especially to me, a nine-year-old, who could name every make and model of cars on the highway. The moment I laid eyes on Supercar I fell in love. I even tried to build a replica in my parent's basement. It could fly, it could dive underwater, and go into outer space!
I used to dream of owning one when I grew up. I also used to dream that by the time I reached the age I am now I would be commanding my own starship somewhere in the outer reaches of the Milky Way. That never happened. But, I could still dream, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 48 (The finale)